Our pet portraits are made with premium quality paper and digital brushes created by a professional graphic designer. Capture your pet’s unique personality by sending us a photograph of them, which we will turn into an eye-catching piece of art that you’ll cherish forever.
Not sure about image quality?
It’s sometimes difficult to tell whether the image of your pet will be good enough to create a digital illustration from your phone/device. Please feel free to send you image or images to us and we’ll let you know what if your image has the quality we need to create this pet portrait print.
What we need to create a pet portrait?
Simply send us a high resolution image of your beloved pet, we ask that the image is a minimum of 1mb in file size. The quality of the image with depict the outcome of the illustration due to the way it is created digitally.
Tips for a good photograph for a pet portrait;
- Use natural light
- Space around the pet in the image
- Avoid zooming in
- If you use flash, only do so during the day
- Use gridlines to balance your shot
How much does a pet portrait cost?
Our pet portraits vary in price, this is to give you, our customer a variety of options. You may opt to change to a simple grey background, have a larger size print, choose thicker paper or even have it framed.
How it works:
- Simply choose which style portrait you’d like, upload your image and select background style and size/finish.
- We will create your digital watercolour pet portrait and add your personalisation.
- You can request a design proof of your pet portrait, however this is optional. Once your design is complete, we’ll send to print or to be framed.
- When your order is ready we will dispatch in a timely manner your pet portrait will be delivered to your door!
Award Winning Pet Portraits
As chosen by BBC Dragons Den’s, Theo Paphitis
Our pet portraits regularly win over fans, which makes us very happy here at Created By Magic! We’re also delighted to be supported as a small business, with our dog portraits and pet memorial portraits now officially award-winning.
In 2018, we were the recipients of the ‘Small Business Sunday’ award, with respected entrepreneur Theo Paphitis choosing us for our work who in turn now has a pet portrait of his own, of his dog Gladys.
Our award-winning pet portraits are the ideal way to brighten up any room, and make great gifts for devoted pet owners.